The Best Place To Buy And Sell Generators
DescriptionThese generators were built to be mounted on Exhibition Units and motor homes, having the ability to be started by a remote panel. They could also be used for back up generators.
They were supplied by GenPlus Systems Ltd of Scarborough who have told me the generator would have been sold for over £3000 when new.
- Rated Power 5,000 watts or 21.7 amps @ 230v
- Engine type GT760 - Air cooled - 760cc Petrol
- Electric starter.
- Easy no mess serviceability for ease of maintenance.
- High inertia alternator provides increased motor starting.
- Compact package weighing less than competitive generators @ 148kg
- Sound-attenuating laminated steel covers for Quiet operation.
- Length 855mm x Width 564mm x 498mm (approx)
Generac Quiet Pack 50 operating manual
Contact notesAlison Tully
Tel 08456 43 9990
|Price:||£1500 +VAT ono|
|Quantity:||15 — Price is per unit|
If this item is sold please tell us!
Report listing as sold
Occasionally, listings can remain on our website even when sold, if the owner forgets to tell us.
If you have been in contact with the owner and know this item is sold, then please use the form below to tell us.